Jeffrey M. TrissellAttorney
The George Washington University Law School, Washington, D.C., J.D., May 2013
- Merit scholarship recipient based on LSAT (95th percentile) and undergraduate GPA
- Member of the Military Law Society and the Hispanic Law Student Association
- Intern with the U.S. Army JAG Corps and the Office of General Counsel of the USCCB
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, B.A French and Philosophy, May
2010, Magna Cum Laude
- Merit Scholarship Recipient – National Hispanic Scholar Finalist
- Dean’s Honor Roll (Spring 2008 and 2009)
- Member of the Philosophy Honor Society Phi Sigma Tau, the Honor Society Phi Kappa Phi, the Pre-Law Fraternity Phi Alpha Delta, the OSU Ultimate Frisbee Club, the OSU Lumberjack Club
Mr. Trissell has been an attorney with LiMandri & Jonna (and its predecessor) since March 2014. His practice is focused on civil litigation including serious personal injury, wrongful death, defamation, real and personal property disputes, and homeowners’ association disputes. His practice is also heavily focused on appellate work. Mr. Trissell has handled numerous appeals and drafted two United States Supreme Court amicus curiae briefs. Prior to joining LiMandri & Jonna, Mr. Trissell worked with the Watkins Firm, a boutique business litigation firm in La Jolla, California.
While in law school, Mr. Trissell clerked with the Office of the General Counsel of the U.S.C.C.B, the United States Army JAG Corps, and the Riverside County Public Defender’s office. In those capacities, he drafted research papers concerning the impact of the Affordable Care Act, constitutional problems with criminal convictions based on Shaken Baby Syndrome, and strategies for pre-trial negotiations. In his last year of law school, Mr. Trissell staffed the office of Loudoun County’s Sterling District Supervisor.
Mr. Trissell is also fluent in French and enjoys reading classic French literature in his spare time. He and his wife enjoy playing racquetball and Ultimate Frisbee whenever they can.
- State Bar of California (2013)
- S. District court for the Northern District of California (2016)
- Member of the San Diego County Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the La Jolla Bar Association, the San Diego North County Bar Association
- Board Member, St. Thomas More Society of San Diego, and Member of the San Diego Catholic Business Association, and Member of San Diego Young Catholic Professionals
Areas of Practice
- Civil and Business Litigation
- Real Estate and Insurance Litigation
- Serious Personal Injury Litigation
- HOA Litigation