Mark MyersMark Myers
Before joining Limandri & Jonna as Senior Associate, Mark served as law clerk for fifteen years to the Hon. Larry A. Burns, including during Judge Burns’ tenure as the Southern District of California’s Chief Judge. He also has experience as an appellate clerk to the Hon. William J. Holloway, Jr. of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
Mark is a frequent presenter, teacher, and publisher on legal issues. He has taught classes in Civil Procedure, Remedies, and Constitutional Law at Thomas Jefferson School of Law, and has lectured on common law and the American legal system. He previously practiced civil law and white collar criminal law with distinguished firms in Dallas and San Diego.
- Stanford Law School, J.D. with Distinction (2001)
- Yale University, M.A.R. cum laude (1990)
- Cambridge University, B.A. honors (English) (1987); M.A. (1990)
- Federal Bar Association, San Diego chapter
- National Native American Bar Association
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Louis M. Welsh Inn of Court (former member)
- California Indian Law Association (past Secretary and Board member)
- Texas (2001)
- California (2005)
- Oklahoma (2020)