Milan L. Brandon, IIAssociate
Milan L. Brandon is an associate attorney at LiMandri & Jonna LLP. He obtained his Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law and his B.A. in Economics from the University of San Diego, where he was valedictorian of his graduating class.
In law school, he completed externships with the San Diego Superior Court and served on the editorial staff for the sixth edition of Real Estate Transactions, Finance, and Development by distinguished professor of real estate, George Lefcoe.
Currently, Mr. Brandon serves as President of the James J. and Margaret O’Neill Charitable Foundation and is a Board Member of the Church of the Nativity Pastoral Advisory Board.
- University of Southern California, JD 2019
- University of San Diego, BA in Economics (Valedictorian), Summa Cum Laude 2014
- Charles S. LiMandri, Milan L. Brandon & Noel J. Meza, Pandemic of Coverage Litigation for Business Income Losses Due to Coronavirus Plagues Insurance Industry, 32 California Insurance Law & Regulation Reporter 81 (May 2020).
- Charles S. LiMandri, Milan L. Brandon & Noel J. Meza, Business Interruption Coverage for the COVID-19 Pandemic: Insurance Industry Fights Biggest Battle Ever Against Difficult Odds, 42 Insurance Litigation Reporter 10 (June 2020).
Scholarships & Awards
- Trustee Scholar, University of San Diego, 2009–2013
- Honors Scholar, University of Southern California, 2013–2016
- President, James J. and Margaret O’Neill Charitable Foundation
- Board Member, Church of the Nativity Pastoral Advisory Board