Rancho Santa Fe Product Liability Lawyers
Attorneys Proven in Defective Product Litigation
A company that designs, manufactures or sells a product may be held legally responsible if someone gets hurt using the product. This concept of legal responsibility is known as products liability. Products liability lawsuits arise in a wide variety of contexts and often gain public notice as a result of product recalls.
Our Rancho Santa Fe product liability attorneys have studied and practiced defective product litigation for many years. We have helped numerous people harmed by faulty products receive financial recovery. Call us at (858) 759-9930 to discuss your case.
Commonly Recalled Products
Product liability cases that have resulted in recalls include:
- Dangerous consumer products such as children’s toys, car parts, appliances or tools
- Dangerous industrial machinery that causes injury due to a faulty design or a manufacturing defect
- Dangerous or defective over-the-counter drugs that are marketed with insufficient warnings of side effects or counter indications
- Dangerous prescription drugs that are marketed or released without adequate research into possible side effects or dangerous interactions with other medications
- Medical devices such as pacemakers, stents or internal defibrillators that have a faulty design or that malfunction after implant
We Handle Complex Cases in in Rancho Santa Fe & San Diego
If you have been injured by a dangerous or defective product, it is important to get legal advice early to protect your legal rights. You may be able to recover financial compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering—but you should consult an attorney with experience handling these complex personal injury lawsuits.
The Rancho Santa Fe product liability lawyers at LiMandri & Jonna LLP are proven personal injury trial lawyers who have recovered tens of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for injured people throughout Southern California. We have access to an extensive network of experts to help us build strong arguments in product liability cases.
Our attorneys work with engineers, product safety specialists, medical experts and technology designers. Depending on the circumstances of your case, we will ask these experts to examine the product in question and develop an opinion about whether your injuries could have been prevented.
Call (858) 759-9930 to have your products liability issue investigated by skilled professionals.